Matthew Vogan is back with Jimmy Fisher in Carnwath finding out how Sir William Denham and Sir Thomas Stewart were involved in Argyll’s Rising.
- Explaining the International Covenant – SFH101
- “Honest Mr William Erskine” – Tron Church, Edinburgh – SFH100
- “So great an engagement, than which nothing is higher”: The International Covenant in England – SFH099
- “Smoking Desires for Union” – The International Covenant at St Giles – SFH098
- “A Man of Many Meditations” – John Carstairs – SFH097
Alexander Brodie Alexander Henderson Alexander Peden Alexander Shields Archibald Campbell Archibald Johnston Archibald Skeldie Bass Rock Beatrix Umpherston Biggar Borders Carnwath Carolina Christ Dying Claverhouse Closeburn Covenanters David Dickson Douglas Dumfries & Galloway East Lothian Edinburgh Glencorse Old Kirk Greyfriars Kirkyard Helen Alexander Irvine James Guthrie James Renwick John Blackadder John Carstairs King Charles II Kirkliston Lanarkshire London Magdalen Chapel Midlothian Moffat Moray National Covenant National Museum Parliament Square Samuel Rutherford Slavery Solemn League & Covenant Tolbooth