Matthew Vogan is back with Jimmy Fisher in Carnwath finding out how Sir William Denham and Sir Thomas Stewart were involved in Argyll’s Rising.
- A Strange Transformation, James Harkness and the Captain – Biggar – SFH086
- “Hanged Without Trial” – Peter Gillies, Skirling – SFH085
- A Haven from Persecution – Greenhill House, Biggar – SFH084
- Controversial, learned and zealous – John Flint of Lasswade – SFH083
- “Bringing these persecuted preachings to Lothian” – James Currie and the Moorfoot Conventicles- SFH082
Alexander Brodie Alexander Henderson Alexander Peden Alexander Shields Archibald Johnston Archibald Skeldie Arniston Bass Rock Beatrix Umpherston Biggar Borders Carnwath Carolina Christ Dying Claverhouse Closeburn Covenanters David Dickson Donald Cargill Douglas Dumfries & Galloway Edinburgh Glencorse Old Kirk Greyfriars Kirkyard Helen Alexander Irvine James Currie James Guthrie James Renwick John Blackadder King Charles II Lanarkshire London Magdalen Chapel Midlothian Moffat Moray National Covenant National Museum Parliament Square Samuel Rutherford Simeon Ashe Slavery Solemn League & Covenant Tolbooth