Matthew Vogan is back with Jimmy Fisher in Carnwath finding out how Sir William Denham and Sir Thomas Stewart were involved in Argyll’s Rising.
- Shot Dead at an “Illegal” Service – James Davie of Bathgate – SFH075
- Home in Exile – Ramsay of Arniston Mains – SFH074
- Covenant or Career? The Choices and Principles of Sir James Dundas of Arniston – SFH073
- What David Dickson’s Forgotten Sermons Can Still Teach Us – SFH072
- “Scotland broke loose with conventicles of all sorts”: The “Blynk” of 1674 – Woolmet – SFH71
Alexander Brodie Alexander Henderson Alexander Peden Alexander Shields Andrew Gray Archibald Campbell Archibald Johnston Archibald Skeldie Argyll's Rising Arniston Bass Rock Beatrix Umpherston Borders Carnwath Carolina Christ Dying Claverhouse Covenanters Donald Cargill Douglas Dumfries & Galloway Edinburgh Glencorse Old Kirk Greyfriars Kirkyard Helen Alexander James Gavin James Guthrie James Renwick John Blackadder King Charles II Lanarkshire London Magdalen Chapel Midlothian Moffat Moray National Covenant National Museum Parliament Square Richard Cameron Samuel Rutherford Simeon Ashe Slavery Solemn League & Covenant Tolbooth