This is a reading from Samuel Rutherford’s book Christ Dying and Drawing Sinners to Himself. For more about the book see the podcast episode 57 interview with Rob McCurley. This reading is kindly supplied by Rev Bryan Peters of the Presbyterian Reformed Church of Columbus, Indiana.
- An Echo from 1592, a Year of Liberty for the Church – SFH078
- Gabriel Semple’s Prison Prayer – Canongate Tolbooth – SFH077
- Conscience, Obedience and an Unwanted Government – Dalkeith Palace – SFH076
- Shot Dead at an “Illegal” Service – James Davie of Bathgate – SFH075
- Home in Exile – Ramsay of Arniston Mains – SFH074
Alexander Brodie Alexander Henderson Alexander Peden Alexander Shields Andrew Gray Archibald Campbell Archibald Johnston Archibald Skeldie Argyll's Rising Arniston Bass Rock Beatrix Umpherston Borders Carnwath Carolina Christ Dying Claverhouse Covenanters Donald Cargill Douglas Dumfries & Galloway Edinburgh Glencorse Old Kirk Greyfriars Kirkyard Helen Alexander James Gavin James Guthrie James Renwick John Blackadder King Charles II Lanarkshire London Magdalen Chapel Midlothian Moffat Moray National Covenant National Museum Parliament Square Richard Cameron Samuel Rutherford Simeon Ashe Slavery Solemn League & Covenant Tolbooth