This is a second reading from Samuel Rutherford’s book Christ Dying and Drawing Sinners to Himself. For more about the book see the podcast episode 57 interview with Rob McCurley. This reading is kindly supplied by Rev Bryan Peters of the Presbyterian Reformed Church of Columbus, Indiana.
- Hearts Intertwined in Faith and Suffering: John Fraser and Jean Moffat – Glencorse Old Kirk – SFH70
- The Most Delightful Place on Earth? – Glencorse Old Kirk and John Fraser and Jean Moffat’s Journey There – SFH69
- The Eventful Life of William Traill of Borthwick, Donegal and Maryland – SFH068
- Patrick Anderson’s Illegal City Meetings – Potterrow, Edinburgh – SFH067
- Rutherford’s Powerful Case Against Slavery – SFH066
Alexander Brodie Alexander Henderson Alexander Peden Alexander Shields Andrew Gray Archibald Campbell Archibald Johnston Archibald Skeldie Argyll's Rising Bass Rock Beatrix Umpherston Borders Carnwath Carolina Christ Dying Claverhouse Covenanters Donald Cargill Douglas Dumfries & Galloway Edinburgh Glencorse Old Kirk Greyfriars Kirkyard Helen Alexander James Gavin James Guthrie James Renwick John Blackadder John Brown of Wamphray King Charles II Lanarkshire London Magdalen Chapel Midlothian Moffat Moray National Covenant National Museum Parliament Square Richard Cameron Samuel Rutherford Simeon Ashe Slavery Solemn League & Covenant Tolbooth