This is a third reading from Samuel Rutherford’s book Christ Dying and Drawing Sinners to Himself. For more about the book see the podcast episode 57 interview with Rob McCurley. This reading is kindly supplied by Rev Bryan Peters of the Presbyterian Reformed Church of Columbus, Indiana.
- “A friend to Reformation” – Archibald Campbell – SFH093
- An Ingenious Alibi – Bowbeat Hill, Moorfoots – SFH092
- “Much melting of heart” a Covenanting Communion service – Ormiston Old Kirk – SFH091
- “To sink or swim together” – Henderson and British Church Unity – SFH090
- Scotland’s Forgotten International Covenant – SFH089
Alexander Brodie Alexander Henderson Alexander Peden Alexander Shields Archibald Campbell Archibald Johnston Archibald Skeldie Arniston Bass Rock Beatrix Umpherston Biggar Borders Carnwath Carolina Christ Dying Claverhouse Closeburn Covenanters David Dickson Douglas Dumfries & Galloway East Lothian Edinburgh Glencorse Old Kirk Greyfriars Kirkyard Helen Alexander Irvine James Guthrie James Renwick John Blackadder King Charles II Kirkliston Lanarkshire London Magdalen Chapel Midlothian Moffat Moray National Covenant National Museum Parliament Square Samuel Rutherford Slavery Solemn League & Covenant Tolbooth